Auction Terms & Conditions ITEMS ARE OFFERED AS-IS WHERE-IS WITH NO WARRANTY,AND A BUYER MAY NOT DISPUTE THE CONDITION OF THE ITEMS PLEASE INSPECT PRIOR TO BIDDING
RYANS RELICS ESTATE & AUCTION CO LLC CLAIMS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONDITION OR DESCRIPTION OF THESE ITEMS BUYERS ARE RESPPONSIBLE FOR INSPECTION ON THE ITEMS PRIOR TO AUCTION END
ONE DOLLAR BILL IN PHOTOS IS FOR SIZE REFERANCE ONLY
Bidding Notice: ***** 10% BUYERS FEE ON ALL ITEMS *****, TERMS OF THE SALE ARE, CASH, BANKABLE CHECK, WIRE TRANSFER, MASTER CARD, VISA, AND DISCOVER, 4% CONVENIENCE FEE FOR CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD TRANSACTIONS. ALL WISCONSIN SALES TAX LAWS APPLIES. IF YOU ARE EXEMPT FROM WISCONSIN SALES TAX YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING RYANS RELICS ESTATE & AUCTION CO LLC WITH YOUR PROPER TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE OR BY FILLING OUT THE WIS SALES TAX EXEMPTION FORM S211.
We accept credit Visa and Mastercard, (Minimum $20.00 credit card transaction) , cash, and cashiers checks. Ryan's Relics Estate &Auction Co auctions will not accept personal or business checks over 200.00 without prior notice
Items have to be paid for on the load out day. Consignor expects items to be picked up on Scheduled load out day. $40.00 minimum fee for Non load out day pick ups. No exceptions! Load out day is not preview day! Storage fees Apply after Pick Days. Items Left over 30 days Become Property of Ryan's Relics Estate & Auction Co LLc
1. Please make all payments to: Ryan's Relics Estate &Auction Co
2. No payments or pickups can be made before removal date.
3. If you are unable to pay for and pickup your items on removal date and time, PLEASE DO NOT BID. $40.00 fee for non load out day pickups. Pickups will be by appointment only.
4. Items that are to be shipped need to be paid for in full before shipment is scheduled. No items will be released until paid for in full. Ryan's Relics Estate &Auction Co Auctions will ship your items USPS or FedEx for you. Please call for Quote.
5. Every effort is made to describe the items as accurately as possible. It is the bidder’s responsibility to inspect before bidding, to be certain that the item meets your standards and expectations. Our descriptions are not a substitute for your inspection. No refunds!
6. We cannot guarantee that the item will be available after the load out unless item is paid for and arrangements are made for pick up on the load out day! Items will only be held for 1 week.
7. If you cannot pick up on the last day of removal, a $5.00 per day storage fee will apply. If items are not picked up one week after the final removal day, your items will be resold - NO EXCEPTIONS! And you will no longer be able to Bid at any RRauctionsales.com auctions
8. If you feel a item was not listed properly, you have 72 hours to make your case. If we feel a refund is in order, item will need to be returned to us within that one 72 hour period. After that we cannot refund anything. Remember this is a auction. This is not a retail store. You are buying " AS IS Where IS". It is your responsibility to inspect your items. We do not inspect for you.
This auction is contracted and managed by Ryan's Relics Estate &Auction Co. By placing a bid on this auction you are agreeing to the auction specific terms listed below in addition to RRauctionsales.com user terms. For auctions contracted and managed by an Independent Affiliate, RRauctionsales.com is acting as a venue only and will not be involved in any disputes or issues regarding this auction. Everything is sold “as is, where is” with no guarantees or warranties. You are responsible for inspecting items prior to purchase. There is a 13% BUYERS PREMIUM (13% BP) on this auction. All NON-Credit/Debit Card payments MADE IN-FULL (invoiced amount) will receive a 3% Reduction in BUYERS PREMIUM (10% BP). Applicable State Sales Tax will be collected. At the close of the auction active items will remain open until no bids have been received for three minutes. IMPORTANT NOTE: If the high bidder of an item does NOT acknowledge the purchase, RRauctionsales.com reserves the right to determine how and to whom it will be resold. If we determine that the winning bid was not a bona fide bidder, the item WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY go to the next second-highest bid.